2011年11月12日 星期六

Free Worksheets Website

During my teaching years, I often ran into problems of not having enough materials or the materials which the school provided is simply not good/interesting enough for the kids. When I have these kind of problems, I always try to look up online to find more resources and help. Soon, http://www.learningpage.com/ comes to my attention.
Learningpage is a free website. It is absolutely FREE to sign up for membership in this site. Once you have membership, you get to download a lot of great sample lesson plans, worksheets, and fun stuff. 

There is one time, my school gave me a very small book on space (18 pages) and asked me to teach my first graders about space in 4 months. If i only used that book, my students will eat me alive and be bored to death. So I have to do something. Luckily, they do have lots extra materials in learningpage.com. I use it with my students and they LOVE it. We learn so much more and had a lot of fun with it! They also have topics on ocean animals, zoo animals, dinosaurs, amphibian, spiders, calendar, money, senses,time, and measure. They also has a great variety of alphabet writing and cursive practice sheets.

Other than that, every month they will launch out new worksheets and lesson plans accordingly. Additionally, they provide their member FREE access to their achieve. Long story short, they've got lots of well made stuff and it's worthy to check it out!

沒有留言:

張貼留言